Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mafia Wars NEW BOSS



Aloha guys! I'm I that too late to introduce you to our new BOSS?lol
Anyways, at least ive'd met him hours later.
I'm horrified with his looks! Do you agree with me?
Here's a picture below, for those who have not meet him yet, I'm sure you'll agree with me.



See? Do you agree with me now?lol
But anyways, I'm just hoping i can manage to beat him,along with my Mafia Players.
Here's a little info on what we will use for combos. Check this out below:




 There's 12 hours left to diminish his health 1154631 to zero count! Fingers crossed!lol
Here's a sneak pic with the loots to win this battle, try to check it out below guys:



A good help to increase our attack/defense!
Have fun and good luck with this NEW BOSS!






Please like my  MW Facebook Fan Page:
                                  MW LOOT INFO








Article written by Budai Eroi, Creator of the MW Loot Info Blog .
  All material is protected by copyright law


No comments:

Post a Comment