Friday, October 28, 2011

MW Chicago 4-6 Districts LOOTS!Available NOW!

Check out the MW loots in Chicago 4-6 Districts.





Don't be wasted! Grab these all guys,MW players rock on!



Ballot Box Distillery

Graph Zeppetin LOOT is my fav as of now.
LOOT with highest attack and defense is so tempting!



Crosstown Showdown



Getaway Truck and White Socks Wolf LOOT caught my attention this time.
I need a high defense guys,need to win at my own cost,how i wish!



Lakeside Docks

I just want Django Machine Gun LOOT, high on attack keeps me goi'n!

 How about you mate?Which new LOOT do you prefer? Let me hear you!


Please like my  MW Facebook Fan Page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mafia-Wars-LOOT-Info/255908191122419








Article written by Budai Eroi, Creator of the MW Loot Info Blog .
  All material is protected by copyright law

No comments:

Post a Comment